Formerly the Ford car assembly works, M20 has been progressively redeveloped and now provides around 108,419 sqm of warehouse and office space in the heart of Wiri. With 11 separate facilities, it provides essential business infrastructure for companies such as Bridgestone, Frucor, Ingram Micro, Kmart and Orora.
Other features include:
- South Auckland location close to key arterial routes and motorways.
- Combination of modern, clear span facilities and older columned space
- Good circulation through the estate with expansive yard areas.
- Significant office component and extensive carparking for 86 Plunket Ave customers
- Highly visible to traffic heading south on SH20
- 800 metres to Manukau City Centre, Westfield Manukau and Manukau Supa Centre.